Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

UPDATE: Account Migration 7/17/2014

Attention Troopers,

Account Migration has officially ended on July 17 at 1552hrs. Unfortunately, to those who has been sending their concern to us regarding failed migrations. We are no longer able to assist you due to 3rd party and external factors that limits us to do so. We hope you understand and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. On the lighter note, To those who've been able to successfully migrate their account but still hasn't received their old pb data. Kindly wait, the next batch of insertion will be on the next maintenance. We'll provide a list of players who performed the account migration successfully tomorrow.

Over and Out!

good evening gm_kit please help me to log in my accout...

bkit hnd ako mka migrate anu man ito bulok ,.

Recruit Array
    hi sir i`m having a problem about sa pag migrate ng old pb account ko kase same sila ng user name ng garena account ko pano po un di na pu ba maimimigrate ung account ko ? please help naman po thank you and god bless more power !

Private Array
    so ibig sabihin ba nyan GM TY nlng yung acct nmin na hindi namigrate dahil "YOU'VE ALREADY MIGRATED THIS ACCOUN" dw ? anu ba nmn yan! sayang major ko!

Recruit Array
    Im getting pissed off..you dont even give chance for those who didnt migrated yet!!!
    I begin to hate this game!!!!

Recruit Array
    tagal ko hinintay ung send nila na sa email ko wala naman dumating

Recruit Array
    I have been waiting for the email to be in my inbox for days, rather a week, and now you will just say to us that our hopes of transferring the account/s we have enjoyed to play have just been thrown away. I am really disappointed that many of us got our hopes up in migrating our accounts. Please reconsider your actions, it's like the administration is not giving any chance for the ones who have problems with migrating.

Ask?

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Kit
    Attention Troopers,

Account Migration has officially ended on July 17 at 1552hrs. Unfortunately, to those who has been sending their concern to us regarding failed migrations. We are no longer able to assist you due to 3rd party and external factors that limits us to do so. We hope you understand and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. On the lighter note, To those who've been able to successfully migrate their account but still hasn't received their old pb data. Kindly wait, the next batch of insertion will be on the next maintenance. We'll provide a list of players who performed the account migration successfully tomorrow.

Over and Out!
    e pano kung nd aq gumawa ng character nung CBT pero nka pag migrate aq' OK lng b un ngaung OBT n?

Unhappy i need an answer'''' tnx''''

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Kit
    Attention Troopers,

Over and Out!
    Sir GM' what happen to my account kung hindi ako gumawa ng character noong CBT pero na migrate ko naman yung account ko? may mangyayare ba pag nag log-in na ako sa OBT?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last